I'm so stressed out... Arghh!!! *Sigh* I realli want to scream loudly... Lately so many problems arise in band... There was the problem with that " woman" then there was the problem with S****... *Sigh* I still don't understand why "those ppl" 9that i dun wanna mention)did that... Aiyah, if they did not do it then no problems would have arose! All their fault... Now S**** so heartbroken you all happy lah?! Make Elaine cry until like that oso, even i must lend her my shoulder to cry on...Now she everyday oso cannot smile...Walau... *Sigh*:(
So many tests now and then... Mum keeps nagging @ whatever i do: Talk to Queenie on the phone for 10 minutes then scold...Talk to Steffi for 5 minutes oso must scold...Exam results not good oso scold!!! WaLaU!!! Why my life like that?! Why got so much stress?! Why can't anyone answer to all my problems and questions?! *Sobb* I want to collapse already... I want to cry my heart out... But can i ??? *Sigh* I'm realy stressed...
what we could have been, 1:14 PM.